Responder (Python) is a great tool for LLMNR, NBTNS, MDNS poisoning and WPAD spoofing but it can also be used in "analyze" modes.
- LANMAN mode: passively map domain controllers, servers and workstations joined to a domain with the Browser protocol (see this).
- LLMNR, NBTNS, MDNS modes: inspect broadcast and multicast name resolution requests
The following command will enable the analyze modes and will give interesting information like
- Domain Controller, SQL servers, workstations
- Fully Qualified Domain Name (FQDN)
- Windows versions in used
- The "enabled" or "disabled" state of protocols like LLMNR, NBTNS, MDNS, LANMAN, BROWSER
responder --interface "eth0" --analyze
responder -I "eth0" -A