Android Debug Bridge ⚙️
Android Debug Bridge (adb) is a versatile command-line tool that lets you communicate with a device. The adb command facilitates a variety of device actions, such as installing and debugging apps, and it provides access to a Unix shell that you can use to run a variety of commands on a device.
Sometimes ADB can no longer connect to the mobile. There are several reasons for this.
- Enable Developers options
- 1.Go to the settings of the Android device.
- 2.Go to the system settings.
- 3.Go to "About the phone".
- 4.Tap 7 times "build number".
- 5.The options for developers appear in the system settings.
- Inside Developers options, enable USB Debugging
When in doubt, reboot (Confucious)